The online library databases consist mainly of:
Business source is EBSCO's most comprehensive collection of quality business journals and magazines from the world's leading publishers, including Harvard Business Press, Sage, Wiley, Taylor & Francis & Routledge, to name a few. Users have direct access to over 5,000 full-text titles as well as immediate access to thousands of indexed articles, white papers, conference proceedings, company information, trade publications, consumer publications, country reports, and much more.
- Over 5,600 full-text business magazines, journals and trade publications
- Over 1,300 full-text newspapers with updates
- Over 1 million full-text company profiles
- Over 1.8 million TV and radio news transcripts
Hospitality & tourism complete is a reliable and unique resource of information covering all areas of hospitality and tourism from the world's leading publishers. In addition to full-text journals, it provides magazines, company and country reports, books and newspapers. The database covers all areas of hospitality and tourism, including development and investment, hotel management and administrative practice, food and beverage management, hospitality law and market trends, and many other topics.
- Nearly 500 Full-Text Publications
- Over 1.4 million records dating back to 1924
- e-Books - A comprehensive list of over 500 e-books